Follow the instructions below to complete your senior check-out if you plan to graduate at the end of spring 2016, summer 2016, fall 2016 or winter 2017.
- Print the check-sheet(s) for your major(s) and minor(s).
- Print the Courses in Progress (PDF) form and the University Requirements check sheet (PDF). If you are an HRIM or HSIM major, please follow this link to your Courses in Progress form (PDF). Check your catalog year to determine which version of the check sheet you will complete. For example, if you entered UD in the fall 2010, you would complete the check sheet for students that entered the University as of fall 2010. If there is not a check-sheet under your entrance year, go backwards in time until you find it.
- Log on to your UDSIS account and check your expected graduation term. If the expected graduation term is incorrect, submit the change of graduation term form through your UDSIS account.
- Using your degree audit in UDSIS, complete the check-sheets, both for the major and university requirements, and the courses in progress form in black or blue ink and staple the forms together.
- Submit the forms to your faculty advisor(s) for signature(s). Advisors are listed below.
|Major / Minor||Advisor||Office|
|Accounting||Dr. Jeff Gillespie||211 Purnell Hall|
|Economics||Dr. Liz Bayley||416C Purnell Hall|
|Economics Education||Dr. Bonnie Meszaros||342 Purnell Hall|
|Finance and Financial Planning||Mr. Tim Detwiler or Dr. John Stocker||321 Purnell Hall 319 Purnell Hall|
|International Business Studies||Dr. Jennifer Gregan||118 Lerner Hall|
|Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Management students with last names beginning A-L||Dr. Francis Kwansa||116 Raub Hall|
|Hotel, Restaurant & Institutional Management students with last names beginning M-Z and all Hospitality Industry Management majors||Dr. Robert Nelson||202 Raub Hall|
|Hospitality Industry Management||Dr. Robert Nelson||202 Raub Hall|
|Management Information Systems||Ms. Diane Wright||007 Purnell Hall|
|Management, Marketing or Operations Management||Ms. Sandy Fields
Leave forms with Mrs. Marino
|236 Lerner Hall|
|Sport Management||Mrs. Walkusky||103 Lerner Hall|
|Entrepreneurship & Technology Innovation||Ms.Tricia Monnig||132 East Delaware Avenue