UDREAM: Helping you make your academic dreams a reality. UDREAM is a comprehensive academic coaching and support program that is available for all students in the Lerner College of Business and Economics upon request.
UDREAM helps you develop knowledge and skills for getting the most out of your education.
As a UDREAM participant, you’ll meet with an advisor throughout each semester to:
- Set long-term and short-term goals
- Manage time more efficiently
- Develop organizational strategies
- Enhance study skills
- Monitor progress in individual classes
- Receive referrals to connect with other university support services
- Access free individual tutoring services (funded through the program if eligibility guidelines have been satisfied)
Under-represented students and students experiencing academic difficulty are especially encouraged to take advantage of this program.
Under-represented students are assigned a UDREAM Advisor upon acceptance to the Lerner College and meet with him/her during New Student Orientation.
UDREAM Staff and Contact Information
Staff offices are in the Lerner Undergraduate Advisement Office, 103 Lerner Hall.
Trish Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Walkusky, email@example.com
Carrie Baldwin, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to participate in this program, please call 302-831-4369 to schedule an appointment or to get additional information. Help is here, but you have to ask for it!
- Office of Academic Enrichment: Individual and group tutoring, study skills workshops
- Math Tutorial Lab: Extra support for introductory math courses
- University Writing Center: Support for university writing assignments
- Disability Support Services: Accommodations for documented disabilities
- Transfer Credit Information and Instructions
- GPA Calculator
Join our Facebook Group!