Professor of MIS
|Department:||Accounting & MIS|
221 Purnell Hall
Newark, DE 19716
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, PA
- M.S. Concordia University, Montréal, Canada
- B.Comm., Concordia University, Montréal, Canada
- B.A., Université de Montréal, Canada
- Paul Benjamin Lowry, Jinwei Cao, and Andrea Everard (2011). "Effects of Cultural Values, Information Privacy Concerns, and Desire for Online Awareness on the Use of Online Self-Disclosure Technologies: The Case of Instant Messaging," Journal of Management Information Systems (JMIS)
- McCoy, Scott, Everard, Andrea and Loiacono, Eleanor (2009) "Online Ads in Familiar and Unfamiliar Sites: Effects on Perceived Website Quality and Intention to Reuse," Information Systems Journal (ISJ), 19:4, 437-458
- McCoy, Scott, Everard, Andrea, Polak, Peter and Galletta, Dennis (2008) "An Experimental Study of Antecedents and Consequences of Online Ad Intrusiveness," International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction (IJHCI), 24(7), 672-699.
- Cao, Jinwei and Everard, Andrea (2008) "User Attitude towards Instant Messaging: The Effect of Espoused National Cultural Values on Awareness and Privacy," Journal of Global Information Technology Management, 11(2), 30-57.
- McCoy, Scott, Everard, Andrea, Galletta, Dennis and Polak, Peter (2007) "The Effects of Online Advertising,"Communications of the ACM, 50:3, 84-88 (reprinted in IT Management Select, Sdu publisher, No 2-2007).
- El Louadi, Mohamed and Everard, Andrea (2006) “Women and ICTs in the Arab World,” Gender and Information Technology Encyclopedia, Information Science Publishing, Idea Group Inc.
(reprinted in Global Information Technologies: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications, Contemporary Research in Information Science and Technology, Book Series, chapter 8, 24, 2008, 3806-3816)
- Everard, Andrea and Galletta, Dennis (2005) "How Presentation Flaws Affect Perceived Site Quality, Trust, and Intentions to Purchase from an On-Line Store," Journal of Management Information Systems (JMIS), Special Issue on HCI in MIS, 22:3, 55-95.
- Galletta, Dennis, Durcikova, Alexandra, Everard, Andrea and Jones, Brian (2005) "Does Word Processing Software Need a Warning Label?" Communications of the ACM, 48:7, 82-85.
- McCoy, Scott, Everard, Andrea and Jones, Brian (2005) "An Examination of the Technology Acceptance Model in Uruguay and the US: A Focus on Culture," Journal of Global Information Technology Management (JGITM), 8:2, 27-45.
Awards & Honors
- Lester W. Chadwick Excellence in Teaching Award - Department of Accounting & MIS - Spring 2008
- "YoUDee" Leadership Awards - Outstanding RSO Advisor (Gamma Sigma Sigma) Finalist - Spring 2008
- Human computer interaction
- Electronic commerce
- Management of IS
- Strategic IS
- Power, politics and IT