Assistant Professor of Accounting
|Department:||Accounting & MIS|
006 Purnell Hall
Newark, DE 19716
- Taxation - Professional tax preparers and components of their decision making environment
- Judgment and Decision Making - Audit and Financial
- Ph.D. in Accounting, Drexel University (2013)
- M.S. in Accounting/Taxation, University of North Texas (1996)
- B.S. in Accounting, University of North Texas (1996)
- Certified Public Accountant, Maryland (currently inactive)
Vermeer, B., and Greenstein, B. “Unresolved Issues Regarding the Foreign Tax Credit: A Case of the United Kingdom Windfall Tax” forthcoming at Journal of Legal Tax Research (JLTR) - American Accounting Association (AAA) Sectional Journal
Greenstein, B., Persellin, M., and Vermeer, B. (2014) “Corporate Compensation Planning: Determining Reasonableness” Corporate Taxation. September/October 2014.
Vermeer, B. and Greenstein, B. (2013) “U.S. Supreme Court Refines Interpretation of Foreign Tax Credit.” Strategic Finance. November 2013.
Awards & Honors
- AICPA Accounting Doctoral Scholar
- Financial Accounting and Reporting