Assistant Professor of Information Systems
|Department:||Accounting & MIS|
217 Purnell Hall
Newark, DE 19716
Pratyush Nidhi Sharma is a Tenure-track Assistant Professor of Information Systems at the Lerner College of Business and Economics. His research interests include online collaboration, open source software development, technology adoption, human computer interaction and research methods used in Information Systems, particularly Partial Least Squares based Structural Equation Modeling.
- PhD, Information Systems (August,2013) Joseph M.Katz Graduate School of Business, University of Pittsburgh
- M.S, Computer Science & Engineering (September,2008) University at Buffalo, the State University of New York
- B.E, Computer Science& Engineering (July,2005) Visvesvaraya Technological University, India
For my research please visit my personal site at:
Awards & Honors
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society
- Two-time Recipient of the Katz Doctoral Program Distinguished Teaching Award,Fall 2012 and Spring 2013
- Doctoral Consortium, International Conference on Open Source Systems, Hammamet, Tunisia 2012.
- Selected for the Consortium for the Science of Socio-Technical Systems(CSST) 2012.
- Roger S. Ahlbrandt Sr. Fellowship, 2008 - 2011, University of Pittsburgh.
- Full Tuition Scholarship,Spring 2007 - Spring 2008, University at Buffalo.
- Database Design and Implementation (Fall 2013, Spring 2014), University of Delaware.
- Introduction to Information Systems (Spring 2011-Spring 2013), University of Pittsburgh. Katz Doctoral Program Distinguished Teaching Award (Spring 2013 and Fall 2012).
- Concepts of Programming Languages (Summer 2007 and 2008), Department of Computer Science, University at Buffalo.