Wall Street/Finance in NYC Prep and Referral Program
The Wall Street/Finance in NYC Prep and Referral Program is designed to improve your education and employment opportunities in finance, including: investment banking, mergers and acquisitions, sales and trading, asset management and private banking.
The program is open to all UD undergraduate majors with rising junior status. You’ll need a minimum GPA of 3.2 and availability between your junior and senior year for an internship.
If selected, you’ll be provided with:
- Training on technical interviews and overview of different function areas.
- Access to Excel and Technical & Qualitative Finance Interview Prep online courses.
- Exclusive mock interview coaching with Lerner Career Services Center and UD alumni.
- Networking with UD alumni working in Wall Street/finance in NYC and members of the Lerner NYC Dean’s Council.
- Company tours in NYC.
- Referral to alumni and HR connections working in Wall Street/finance in NYC.
For more information, contact Lerner Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.