Title Assistant Professor of MIS
Office 207A Purnell Hall
Phone (302) 831-3805
- Ph.D. in applied mathematics & statistics, Stony Brook University
- M.S. in applied mathematics & statistics, Stony Brook University
- Honors B.S. with distinction in mathematical sciences, University of Delaware
- B.A. in computer & information sciences, University of Delaware
- “Cluster Analysis for Evaluating Trading Strategies” The Journal of Trading, Summer 2012, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 6-11.
- “Inside the Opening Auction” The Journal of Trading, Winter 2012, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 7-14.
- “Comparative Genetic Pathway Analysis Using Structural Equation Modeling” Proc. 2011 IEEE International Conference on Computational Advances in Bio and Medical Sciences, 2011.