UD’s Lerner College hosts panel and networking event on women’s careers and leadership
All Blue Hens are invited and encouraged to participate in the new Women’s Leadership Initiative at the University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics. This initiative has recently seen enthusiastic interest and growth.
The next opportunity to get involved with the Lerner Women’s Leadership Initiative is the upcoming Women’s Careers & Leadership Panel & Networking Event on Tuesday, Nov. 14 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the Lerner Hall Atrium.
This panel discussion will include these respected leaders:
- Patricia Slone-White, chair, women and gender studies at UD, moderator
- Amy W. Stengel, group VP & managing director, institutional administrative services, Wilmington Trust
- Maryanne Baker, regional vice president, Enterprise
- Gina Franta, director of public sector lockbox operations, Citi
- Pamella J. Raison, office of the general counsel, Farmers Insurance
- Donna Masley, president, Masley Enterprises Inc.
- Sarah Rooney, assistant professor, biomedical engineering at UD
- Courtney Crain, wealth management professional, Goldman Sachs
At this event, the professionals will speak about their careers, women’s roles in leadership and how their companies are promoting gender equity in business. A networking reception with snacks and beverages will follow the panel discussion.