Title Professor of MIS
Office 226 Purnell Hall
Phone (302) 831-4677
- Ph.D. in management information systems, University of Pittsburgh, PA
- M.S. Concordia University, Montréal, Canada
- B.Comm., Concordia University, Montréal, Canada
- B.A., Université de Montréal, Canada
- Everard, Andrea, St. Pierre, Kent, and Jean Heck “Contributors to the High-Impact IS Journals (1977-2014): An Aid for Setting Research Standards,” Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 40.
- McCoy, Scott, Everard, Andrea, Dennis Galletta and Gregory Moody (2016) “Here We Go Again! The impact of Website Ad Repetition on Recall, Intrusiveness, Attitudes, and Site Revisit Intentions,” Information & Management, 6:7.
- McCoy, Scott, Everard, Andrea and Brian Jones (2015) “Foundations of Information Systems Course Content: A Comparison of AssignedValue by Faculty, Recruiters and Students,” Communications of the Association for Information Systems (CAIS), 36:1, Article 35.
- Lowry, P., Cao, J., and Everard, Andrea (2011) “Privacy Concerns versus Desire for Interpersonal Awareness Driving the Use of Self-Disclosure Technologies: The Case of Instant Messaging in Two Cultures,” Journal of Management Information Systems (JMIS),27:4,163-200.
- McCoy, Scott, Everard, Andrea and Eleanor Loiacono (2009) “Online Ads in Familiar and Unfamiliar Sites: Effects on Perceived WebsiteQuality and Intention to Reuse,” Information Systems Journal (ISJ), 19:4, 437-458.
- McCoy, Scott, Everard, Andrea, Polak, Peter, and Galletta, Dennis (2008) “An Experimental Study of Antecedents and Consequences ofOnline Ad Intrusiveness,” International Journal of Human- Computer Interaction (IJHCI), 24:7, 672-699.
- McCoy, Scott, Everard, Andrea, Galletta, Dennis and Polak, Peter (2007) “The Effects of Online Advertising,” Communications of theACM, (CACM), 50:3, 84-88
- Everard, Andrea and Galletta, Dennis (2005) “How Presentation Flaws Affect Perceived Site Quality, Trust, and Intentions to Purchasefrom an On-Line Store,” Journal of Management Information Systems (JMIS), Special Issue on HCI in MIS, 22:3, 55-95.
- Galletta, Dennis, Durcikova, Alexandra, Everard, Andrea and Jones, Brian (2005) “Does Spell Checking Software Need a WarningLabel?” Communications of the Association for Computing Machinery (CACM), 48:7, 82-85.
- McCoy, Scott, Everard, Andrea and Jones, Brian (2005) “An Examination of the Technology Acceptance Model in Uruguay and the US:A Focus on Culture,” Journal of Global Information Technology Management (JGITM), 8:2, 27-45.
Awards & Honors
- Lester W. Chadwick Excellence in Teaching Award – Department of Accounting & MIS, Spring 2008
- YoUDee Leadership Awards – Outstanding RSO Advisor (Gamma Sigma Sigma) Finalist, Spring 2008