Some facts about our graduates:
- There are currently over 38,600 Lerner alumni.
- Lerner alumni can be found in 81 different countries.
- Financial services is the most popular career area for Lerner alumni.
- Other popular fields of work include information services, education, government, health services, human resources, hotel/restaurant services, law, manufacturing, real estate and sales.
- 80% of Lerner alumni earned an undergraduate degree, while 17% earned a graduate degree. 3% hold both an undergraduate and graduate degree from Lerner.
How to Get Involved
Through networking and volunteer opportunities, mentorships and employment, Lerner alumni share a lifelong commitment to the present and future of the University. Here are some of the ways you can stay connected to your alma mater:
- Mentor a student through the Lerner Executive Mentoring Program.
- Guest-judge alumni, student and faculty business pitches during the annual President’s Forum on Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Collaborate with the Lerner Career Services Center to identify an internship or other educational opportunity for a student.
- Guest lecture in a college classroom or speak to one of our many student organizations.
- Serve as a judge for the annual Carol A. Ammon MBA Case Competition.
- Support Lerner leadership through participation on boards and councils, including the New York City (NYC) Dean’s Advisory Council, the Advisory Board and the Alumni Advisory Board.
Alumni Awards 2022
One of the many ways Lerner College fosters alumni engagement is by recognizing excellence. The prestigious Alumni Award of Excellence is presented each year to a select few alumni who have exhibited exceptional accomplishments. Nominations are solicited from alumni and the University community, and selection is based on professional accomplishments, contribution to the community and commitment to excellence.
Alumni Award of Excellence
- John Michael (Mike) Devenney
- Brett Burkey
Rising Star Award
- Georgina Class-Peters
- Lerner College Honors 2023 Alumni Award Winners - Presented annually, the awards recognize those who have exhibited exceptional accomplishments, including professional success, contribution to the community, giving back to Lerner College, and a commitment to excellence.
- Outstanding Lifelong Lerner Startup’s Medical Device Gains FDA Approval - UD Lerner Alumni Nick Delmonico’s company Strados Labs is making strides in the care of asthma and other respiratory conditions with new technology.
- Lerner Students Volunteer To Give Free Tax Help - Lerner students serve as crucial volunteers in a partnership that brings free tax help to those who need it most.
For more information on Lerner alumni relations, email email@example.com.