Some facts about our graduates:
- There are currently over 38,600 Lerner alumni.
- Lerner alumni can be found in 81 different countries.
- Financial services is the most popular career area for Lerner alumni.
- Other popular fields of work include information services, education, government, health services, human resources, hotel/restaurant services, law, manufacturing, real estate and sales.
- 80% of Lerner alumni earned an undergraduate degree, while 17% earned a graduate degree. 3% hold both an undergraduate and graduate degree from Lerner.
How to Get Involved
Through networking and volunteer opportunities, mentorships and employment, Lerner alumni share a lifelong commitment to the present and future of the University. Here are some of the ways you can stay connected to your alma mater:
- Mentor a student through the Lerner Executive Mentoring Program.
- Guest-judge alumni, student and faculty business pitches during the annual President’s Forum on Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Collaborate with the Lerner Career Services Center to identify an internship or other educational opportunity for a student.
- Guest lecture in a college classroom or speak to one of our many student organizations.
- Serve as a judge for the annual Carol A. Ammon MBA Case Competition.
- Support Lerner leadership through participation on boards and councils, including the New York City (NYC) Dean’s Advisory Council, the Advisory Board and the Alumni Advisory Board.
Lerner Alumni Awards 2023
One of the many ways Lerner College fosters alumni engagement is by recognizing excellence. The prestigious Lerner Alumni Awards are presented each year to a select few alumni who have exhibited exceptional accomplishments. Nominations are solicited from alumni and the University community, and selection is based on professional accomplishments, contribution to the community and commitment to excellence.
Alumni Award of Excellence
- Jeffrey Kleintop
- Michael McMullen
- Anthony Skiadas
Rising Star Award
- Alex Huey
- Lerner Students, Alumni Reap Benefits of Mentorship - The Lerner Executive Mentoring Program, run by the college’s Career Services Center, matches the program’s 500-plus mentors with student mentees. Here are two of their stories.
- Lerner College Honors 2023 Alumni Award Winners - Presented annually, the awards recognize those who have exhibited exceptional accomplishments, including professional success, contribution to the community, giving back to Lerner College, and a commitment to excellence.
- Outstanding Lifelong Lerner Startup’s Medical Device Gains FDA Approval - UD Lerner Alumni Nick Delmonico’s company Strados Labs is making strides in the care of asthma and other respiratory conditions with new technology.
For more information on Lerner alumni relations, email email@example.com.
Lerner alumni share their professional experiences and insights on improving the world of business for future generations of Blue Hens.
Stay Connected to UD
Ensure that you receive UD news, event invites, opportunities to mentor UD students and more by updating your contact information
Lerner’s Advisory Boards provide guidance to leadership and support efforts to enhance the quality of the college’s people and programs. Alumni are encouraged to participate.
The generosity of our donors funds groundbreaking research and helps us attract and retain the best professors and students.