Some facts about our graduates:
- There are currently over 34,400 active Lerner alumni.
- Lerner alumni can be found in 73 different countries.
- Financial services is the most popular career area for Lerner alumni.
- Other popular fields of work include education, information services, insurance, government, health services, human resources, hotel/restaurant services, law, manufacturing, real estate and sales.
- 81% of Lerner alumni hold an undergraduate degree, while 16% hold a graduate degree. 3% hold both an undergraduate and graduate degree.
How to Get Involved
Through networking and volunteer opportunities, mentorships and employment, Lerner alumni share a lifelong commitment to the present and future of the University. Here are some of the ways you can stay connected to your alma mater:
- Mentor a student through the Lerner Executive Mentoring Program.
- Guest-judge alumni, student and faculty business pitches during the annual President’s Forum on Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Collaborate with the Lerner Career Services Center to identify an internship or other educational opportunity for a student.
- Guest lecture in a college classroom or speak to one of our many student organizations.
- Serve as a judge for the annual Carol A. Ammon MBA Case Competition.
- Support Lerner leadership through participation on boards and councils, including the New York City (NYC) Dean’s Advisory Council, the Advisory Board and the Alumni Advisory Board.
One of the many ways Lerner College fosters alumni engagement is by recognizing excellence. The prestigious Alumni Award of Excellence is presented each year to a select few alumni who have exhibited exceptional accomplishments. Nominations are solicited from alumni and the University community, and selection is based on professional accomplishments, contribution to the community and commitment to excellence.
2021 Alumni Award of Excellence Recipients
- Paula Glover ’89 Business Administration
- Judy Austin ’01 MA Economics & Entrepreneurship for Educators
Rising Star Award
- Lindsey Calabrese ’14 Marketing/Management
- Lerner Students Get a Transformative Look into Investment Banking - The Lerner Department of Finance is making a push to create more small group experiences for students. One of the most recent was a trip to NYC.
- UD Alum Jeffrey Kleintop Spreads Message of Finding Answers in a Crisis - Jeffrey Kleintop told a gathering of students, staff and faculty that not having the answers to every problem immediately wasn’t a problem because it created an opportunity to go look for them.
- 2022 Lerner Alumni Awards - The Lerner College Alumni Board and the Lerner College invite you to submit nominations for the 2022 Lerner College Alumni Awards of Excellence.
For more information on Lerner alumni relations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.