Some facts about our graduates:
- There are currently over 38,600 Lerner alumni.
- Lerner alumni can be found in 81 different countries.
- Financial services is the most popular career area for Lerner alumni.
- Other popular fields of work include information services, education, government, health services, human resources, hotel/restaurant services, law, manufacturing, real estate and sales.
- 80% of Lerner alumni earned an undergraduate degree, while 17% earned a graduate degree. 3% hold both an undergraduate and graduate degree from Lerner.
How to Get Involved
Through networking and volunteer opportunities, mentorships and employment, Lerner alumni share a lifelong commitment to the present and future of the University. Here are some of the ways you can stay connected to your alma mater:
- Mentor a student through the Lerner Executive Mentoring Program.
- Guest-judge alumni, student and faculty business pitches during the annual President’s Forum on Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Collaborate with the Lerner Career Services Center to identify an internship or other educational opportunity for a student.
- Guest lecture in a college classroom or speak to one of our many student organizations.
- Serve as a judge for the annual Carol A. Ammon MBA Case Competition.
- Support Lerner leadership through participation on boards and councils, including the New York City (NYC) Dean’s Advisory Council, the Advisory Board and the Alumni Advisory Board.
Alumni Awards 2022
One of the many ways Lerner College fosters alumni engagement is by recognizing excellence. The prestigious Alumni Award of Excellence is presented each year to a select few alumni who have exhibited exceptional accomplishments. Nominations are solicited from alumni and the University community, and selection is based on professional accomplishments, contribution to the community and commitment to excellence.
Alumni Award of Excellence
- John Michael (Mike) Devenney
- Brett Burkey
Rising Star Award
- Georgina Class-Peters
The Women’s Leadership Initiative Catalyst Award
- Sharon Burton-Young
- Lerner Alum Smith Goodrich Recognized By Honors College - UD Honors and Lerner alumna Courtney Smith Goodrich has a set of ground rules for how she carries herself in her professional and personal life. They have guided her for almost 30 years in corporate America.
- Outstanding Lifelong Lerner: Donald R. Gallagher, Jr. - Lerner alumnus Donald R. Gallagher, Jr. and his wife Kelly Gallagher, established the Gallagher Family Scholarship to support a student in Lerner College with financial need.
- 2022 Lerner Alumni Awards - Four outstanding UD alumni were honored at the Annual Lerner College Alumni Awards of Excellence.
For more information on Lerner alumni relations, email firstname.lastname@example.org.