At Lerner Career Services, we connect our clients to one another for life-changing opportunities.
For Lerner students:
- Receive personalized professional and career development guidance
- Find easy-to-access, online career information and register for career events via Handshake
- Get paired with a mentor who has experience in your field of interest
For Lerner alumni:
- Take advantage of the resources offered by the Lerner Career Services Center
- Serve as a mentor to a current Lerner student
For employers, family and the community:
- Connect with Lerner students for mentoring and internships
- Recruit Lerner talent at job fairs and online
- Lerner Career Services Hosts Business Career Services Summit - The possibility of college campuses reopening this fall was the subject that was top of mind for the more than 80 attendees at the biannual Business Career Services Summit.
- Summer Job Search Support - The Lerner Career Services Center will be hosting virtual Career Expert How To Panels on June 25, July 9, July 23, August 6 and August 20.
- Lerner Graduate Student Stories: Dipti Dighe - Dipti Dighe is an MBA in business analytics candidate at UD’s Lerner College. Dighe shared how this program has impacted her and what she plans to do next.
One South Main Street
Newark, DE 19716
The Lerner Network:
Graduate & MBA
Get ready for your next career step through networking events, speaker series, alumni panels, virtual workshops, career fairs, bus treks and mentoring programs.
Graduate with a job. Our students connect with leading executives and HR recruiters through networking events, internship and job postings, site visits, alumni panels, bus treks, on-campus interviews and more.
Lerner alumni can take advantage of career coaching, tap into networking events and find jobs; as well as give back to current students through mentoring.
Parents & Families
Learn why employers give high marks to the Lerner mix of experience + analytical skills, and learn more about the support services Lerner offers your student.