At Lerner Career Services, we connect our clients to one another for life-changing opportunities.
For Lerner students:
- Receive personalized professional and career development guidance
- Find easy-to-access, online career information and register for career events via Handshake
- Get paired with a mentor who has experience in your field of interest
For Lerner alumni:
- Take advantage of the resources offered by the Lerner Career Services Center
- Serve as a mentor to a current Lerner student
For employers, family and the community:
- Connect with Lerner students for mentoring and internships
- Recruit Lerner talent at job fairs and online
- Lerner’s Top Stories of 2020 - From student success to new faculty research, here are our top 10 most popular stories from 2020 at UD's Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics.
- Pay it Forward - Assistant Director of UD’s Lerner Career Services Center Sarah Baker Andrus shares her top reasons to become a mentor or mentee this year.
- Making the Most of Winter Session - UD students have the opportunity to take courses over the Winter Session, including over 100 courses being offered across all departments at the Lerner College.
One South Main Street
Newark, DE 19716
The Lerner Network:
Graduate & MBA
Get ready for your next career step through networking events, speaker series, alumni panels, virtual workshops, career fairs, bus treks and mentoring programs.
Graduate with a job. Our students connect with leading executives and HR recruiters through networking events, internship and job postings, site visits, alumni panels, bus treks, on-campus interviews and more.
Lerner alumni can take advantage of career coaching, tap into networking events and find jobs; as well as give back to current students through mentoring.
Parents & Families
Learn why employers give high marks to the Lerner mix of experience + analytical skills, and learn more about the support services Lerner offers your student.