At Lerner Career Services, we connect our clients to one another for life-changing opportunities.
For Lerner students:
- Receive personalized professional and career development guidance
- Find easy-to-access, online career information and register for career events via Handshake
- Get paired with a mentor who has experience in your field of interest
For Lerner alumni:
- Take advantage of the resources offered by the Lerner Career Services Center
- Serve as a mentor to a current Lerner student
For employers, family and the community:
- Connect with Lerner students for mentoring and internships
- Recruit Lerner talent at job fairs and online
- 5 Tips for How to Job Search in Uncertain Times - In order to support our students during the coronavirus outbreak, Jill Gugino Pante and Sarah Baker Andrus from the Lerner College Career Services Center shared expert advice on how to pursue a job search during this time.
- AMA with Tiffany & Co’s John Peterson - Video Transcript Question 1: What were your main responsibilities at Tiffany & Co.? I was honored to spend 30 years with the company. My career ranged from starting as a management associate, and basically that was a title held for people they didn’t know what to do with. I was a young professional at the […]
- Lerner’s Top 10 Stories of 2019 - From student success to new faculty research, here are our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2018 at the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics.
One South Main Street
Newark, DE 19716
The Lerner Network:
Graduate & MBA
Get ready for your next career step through networking events, speaker series, alumni panels, virtual workshops, career fairs, bus treks and mentoring programs.
Graduate with a job. Our students connect with leading executives and HR recruiters through networking events, internship and job postings, site visits, alumni panels, bus treks, on-campus interviews and more.
Lerner alumni can take advantage of career coaching, tap into networking events and find jobs; as well as give back to current students through mentoring.
Parents & Families
Learn why employers give high marks to the Lerner mix of experience + analytical skills, and learn more about the support services Lerner offers your student.