At Lerner Career Services, we connect our clients to one another for life-changing opportunities.
For Lerner students:
- Receive personalized professional and career development guidance
- Find easy-to-access, online career information and register for career events via Handshake
- Get paired with a mentor who has experience in your field of interest
For Lerner alumni:
- Take advantage of the resources offered by the Lerner Career Services Center
- Serve as a mentor to a current Lerner student
For employers, family and the community:
- Connect with Lerner students for mentoring and internships
- Recruit Lerner talent at job fairs and online
- Lerner Remote Resources - The Lerner College is committed to supporting our community during this uncertain time. Please refer to this page for important resources and contact information.
- Lerner Career Services Hosts Business Career Services Summit - The possibility of college campuses reopening this fall was the subject that was top of mind for the more than 80 attendees at the biannual Business Career Services Summit.
- Summer Job Search Support - The Lerner Career Services Center will be hosting virtual Career Expert How To Panels on June 25, July 9, July 23, August 6 and August 20.
One South Main Street
Newark, DE 19716
The Lerner Network:
Graduate & MBA
Get ready for your next career step through networking events, speaker series, alumni panels, virtual workshops, career fairs, bus treks and mentoring programs.
Graduate with a job. Our students connect with leading executives and HR recruiters through networking events, internship and job postings, site visits, alumni panels, bus treks, on-campus interviews and more.
Lerner alumni can take advantage of career coaching, tap into networking events and find jobs; as well as give back to current students through mentoring.
Parents & Families
Learn why employers give high marks to the Lerner mix of experience + analytical skills, and learn more about the support services Lerner offers your student.