Connect with our talented pool of students and increase your brand’s on-campus footprint.
The Lerner Career Services Center can help you:
- Connect with UD departments, units and student organizations
- Recruit from a pool of talented undergraduate and graduate students
- Tap into a highly capable network of Blue Hen Alumni
- Advance your brand on campus
- Sign up to become a mentor to a Lerner undergrad or grad student through the Lerner Executive Mentoring Program (10 or more years of progressive career experience is required)
- Hire a student through the Graduate Internship Program to work on real-world business projects.
Get started today by posting your opportunity in Handshake, the career services tool that all UD students and alumni can search.
Jill Gugino Pante, M.Ed.
Director, Lerner Career Services Center