Carol A. Ammon Case Competition
The Carol A. Ammon Case Competition gives University of Delaware graduate student teams the opportunity to create and present recommendations for a local company. In the preliminary round, teams present their recommendations to judges who are alumni of the UD Lerner MBA program. The top three teams move on to the final round and present to the leadership team of the focal organization. The competition enhances students’ analytical and presentation skills, expands students’ business vocabulary and exposes them to a vital audience of regional corporate leaders.
Prior Case Competitions have focused on the following organizations:
- Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Rent the Runway
- Dogfish Head Brewery
- B Lab
- Cancer Care Connection
- Downs Syndrome Association of Delaware
- Blue Horizon Dive Center
- The Newark Partnership
- Diverse Lerner Grad Student Group Wins Carol A. Ammon Case Competition - A team of students from multiple countries and business backgrounds pooled their experience to beat 11 other teams in the annual Carol A. Ammon Case Competition.
- UD Grad Students Compete to Help Local Non-Profit - Through UD’s 2022 Carol A. Ammon Case Competition, Lerner graduate students worked to support a local organization that supports Wilmington high school students.
- 2021 Carol A. Ammon Case Competition - The Carol A. Ammon Case Competition was held virtually for the first time this year, offering Lerner graduate students the opportunity to put their business skills to the test.
- Lifelong Lerner: Sarah Meadows - Sarah Meadows, a member of UD’s Lerner Class of 2020, shared her favorite UD memories, how she has changed during her time at UD and her plans following graduation.
- Will You Be Our Business Partner? - At the 2020 Carol A. Ammon Case Competition, graduate students from the Lerner College formu-lated viable business plans for Rosewood Farms, a family-owned wedding venue.