Carol A. Ammon Case Competition
The Carol A. Ammon Case Competition gives University of Delaware graduate student teams the opportunity to create and present recommendations for the competition’s focal company. This year’s competition will be held March 6, 2020.
The teams present their recommendations in two judged rounds. The preliminary round is judged by alumni and friends of the UD Lerner MBA program. Judges for the final round include leaders of several regional firms and/or executives from the focal organization.
The competition enhances students’ analytical and presentation skills, expands students’ business vocabulary and exposes them to a vital audience of regional corporate leaders.
The Carol A. Ammon Case Competition is made possible by the generous support of Endo Pharmaceuticals and named for the company’s founder, Carol A. Ammon.
Prior Case Competitions have focused on the following organizations:
- ENDO Pharmaceuticals
- Rent the Runway
- Dogfish Head Brewery
- B Lab
- Cancer Care Connection
- Downs Syndrome Association of Delaware
- Blue Horizon Dive Center
- The Newark Partnership
- I Survived my First Case Competition
- Upgrade That POS Takes Top Honors at 19th Carol A. Ammon Case Competition
- Food for All (announcing the Carol A. Ammon Case Competition 2014)
- Case for a Cause (final results 2014)
- Lerner College sets annual Carol A. Ammon Case Competition 2013
- Winners of MBA, Target case competitions announced (2013)