Title Associate Professor of Accounting
Office 213 Purnell Hall
Phone (302) 831-2962
- Ph.D., Washington State University
- M.A., University of Virginia
- B.A., Bilkent University, Turkey
- Long, J., Basoglu, A., 2016. “Impact of Task Interruption on Tax Accountants’ Professional Judgement,” Accounting, Organizations, and Society, 55, pp. 96-113.
- Cao, J., Basoglu, A., Sheng, H., & Lowry, P. 2015. “A Systematic Review of Social Networks Research in Information Systems: Building a Foundation for Exciting Future Research,” Communications of the AIS, Volume 36, Article 37, pp. 727-758.
- Basoglu, K.A. & Hess, T.J. 2014. “Online Business Reporting: A Signaling Theory Perspective,” Journal of Information Systems, 28 (2), pp. 67-101.
- Hess, T. J., McNab, A., & Basoglu. A., 2014. “Reliability Generalization of Perceived Ease of Use, Perceived Usefulness, and Behavioral Intentions,” MIS Quarterly, 38(1), pp. 1-28.
- Basoglu, A., Fuller, M. A., & Valacich, J. S, 2012. “Enhancement of Recollection within Technology Mediated Teams Through the Use of Online Visual Artifacts,” ACM Transactions on MIS, 3(1), Article 2.
Awards & Honors
- Excellence in Research Award, Dept. of MIS & Accounting, University of Delaware, 2012
- PwC INQuires Research Grant, 2011
- General University Research Grant, University of Delaware, 2011
- Best Paper Award, AIS Educators’ Conference, 2011