Leting Zhang is an assistant professor of management information systems. She received her Ph.D. in management information systems from Temple University. Her research focuses on how information technologies affect risks, productivity, and innovations in organizations and society. In particular, she is interested in IT’s impact on cybersecurity and healthcare.
- Ph.D. in management information systems, Temple University, 2021
- M.S. in management science and engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2017
- B.A. in management information systems, Hubei University of Technology, 2014
- Zhang, L., & Pang, M. (2019). Does Sharing Make My Data More Insecure? An Empirical Study on Health Information Exchange and Data Breaches. ICIS.
- Wang, Q., Zhang, L., & Qiao, M. (2017). Online Hacker Forum Censorship: Would Banning the Bad Guys Attract Good Guys? HICSS.
Awards & Honors
- Cochran Award for Excellence in Research, 2021