Title Assistant Professor of Operations Management
Office 235 Alfred Lerner Hall
Phone (302) 831-6822
- Ph.D. in operations management, University of Texas at Dallas, 2014
- M.S. in supply chain management, University of Texas at Dallas, 2012
- M.S. in applied mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2008
- B.S. in applied mathematics, Beijing Institute of Technology, 2005
- Liying Mu, Bin Hu, A. Amarender Reddy, Srinagesh Gavirneni. (2022). Negotiating Government-to-Government Food Importing Contracts: a Nash-Bargaining Framework. Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, 24(3), 1681–1697.
- Yating Li, Liying Mu. (2021). The Role of Offline Trade in Sharing Accommodation. Decision Science. Forthcoming.
- Liying Mu, Milind Dawande, & Vijay Mookerjee. (2019). Shaping the Values of a Milk Cooperative: Theoretical and Practical Considerations. Production and Operations Management, 28(9), 2259–2278.
- Liying Mu, Milind Dawande, Xianjun Geng, &Vijay Mookerjee. (2016). Milking the Quality Test: Improving the Milk Supply Chain under Competing Collection Intermediaries. Management Science, 62(5), 1259-1277.
- Liying Mu, Milind Dawande, & Vijay Mookerjee. (2014). Improving the Milk Supply Chain in Developing Countries: Analysis, Insights, and Recommendations. Production and Operations Management, 23(7), 1098-1112.
- Liying Mu, Milind Dawande, Srinagesh Gavirneni, & Chelliah Sriskandarajah. (2014). Optimal Selection of Line Extensions: Incorporating Operational, Financial, and Marketing Constraints. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 61(4), 738-754.
Awards & Honors
- POMS Best Student Paper Award in Supply Chain Management, Second Prize, 2014
- Outstanding Student Teacher Award, Naveen Jindal School of Management, University of Texas at Dallas, TX, 2011-2012