Parag Mahajan is an economist interested in the sources and consequences of labor mobility. Prior to joining the University of Delaware, Dr. Mahajan received his Ph.D. in public policy & economics from the University of Michigan. To learn more about Dr. Mahajan and his work, visit his personal webpage.
- Ph.D. in public policy & economics, University of Michigan
- M.P.A./ID, Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- B.A., Northwestern University
- “Taken by Storm: Hurricanes, Migrant Networks, and U.S. Immigration” (with Dean Yang, AEJ: Applied Economics, 12(2): 250-77, 2020) — LINK: https://www.aeaweb.org/articles?id=10.1257/app.20180438
Awards & Honors
- John E. Parker Memorial Prize in Labor Economics and Human Resources.