Sandra M. Fields
Sandra M. Fields, instructor of business administration; marketing area, received a B.S. in marketing and management from James Madison University and a M.S. in marketing from Radford University. Ms. Fields began her teaching career in the Marketing Department at Virginia Tech. Currently, she teaches the Sales Management and Selling course and serves as the undergraduate program advisor for the Department of Business Administration which involves advising all junior and senior management, marketing and operations management students as well as the freshmen through senior honor students in those majors.
Outside of her work at the University she mentors second grade students once a week at Elbert Palmer Elementary School in the Southbridge area of Wilmington.
- B.S. in marketing and management, James Madison University
- M.S. in marketing, Radford University
Awards & Honors
- Leon & Margaret Slocomb Professional Excellence Award (Spring), 2007
- University Faculty Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Academic Advising (Spring), 2002
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award for the Lerner College of Business and Economics (Spring), 1998
- Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Award for the Department of Business Administration (Spring), 1993