Title Associate Professor of Economics
Office 457 Purnell Hall
- Ph.D. in economics, University of Pennsylvania, PA, 1987
- B.S. in economics, Boston College, MA, 1979
- “Tax Effects on the Real Exchange Rate,” (with Cagay Coskuner), Review of International Economics, Vol. 15(5),pp. 854-768, 2007.
- “The Cost of Financial Capital- Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter? Evidence from Selected Caribbean Countries,” (with Joseph Carlton Augustine), International Journal of Development Studies, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp 83-100, 2005.
- “Money as Real Options in a Cash-in-Advance Economy,” (with David R. Stockman), Economics Letters, Vol. 87, pp. 337-345, 2005.
- “Inflation and the Bulgarian Currency Board,” (with Jeffrey Miller and Mohsen Saad), International Journal of Development Issues, December 2005.
- “Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Commodities Prices,” Journal of Applied Econometrics, 16:15-132, 2001.
Download Stacie Beck’s CV (PDF)