Xiaoye Cheng is an assistant professor of management information systems. Dr. Cheng received her Ph.D. in management information systems from Indiana University with a minor in business economics and public policy. Her primary research interests include user engagement, social commerce, influencer marketing and recommender systems.
- Ph.D. in management information systems, Indiana University
- M.S. in management science and engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- B.S. in management information systems, Northeastern University
- Cheng, X., Zhang, J., & Yan, L. (2020). Understanding the Impact of Individual Users’ Rating Characteristics on Predictive Accuracy of Recommender Systems. INFORMS Journal on Computing, 32(2), 303-320.
- Cheng, X., Wang, Y., & Sankar, C.S. (2018). Using Serious Games in Data Communications and Networking Management Course. Journal of Computer Information Systems, 58(1), 39-48