WLI Webinar Series
Strong leadership need not only come from the top of our institutions and communities. We all have the need to address our discomfort and fear and the power to step in and offer solutions at this moment of crisis. The WLI webinar series helps us to understand the challenges of the moment, and in community with each other and with experts from around the world, offer sustainable solutions to some of the world’s greatest problems.
We hope these powerful conversations will inspire our community to make an impact on the critical issues facing us at home, at work and in our communities.
Leadership in Times of Crisis
The Leadership In Times of Crisis series provides skills for effective leadership at times when leading self and others takes on extraordinary importance.
- Engaging AND! A Both/And Mindset in Times of Crisis
- Staying Grounded in the Chaos: Centering Yourself in Times of Crisis
- You are Both RIGHT: Managing Conflict in the Time of Crisis
- It Matters What you Say: Communicating with Impact in Times of Crisis
- Necessity is the Mother of Invention: Innovation and Creativity in Times of Crisis
- Sticking with it: Cultivating Resilience in Times of Crisis
- Addressing Racism: Advancing Justice in Times of Crisis
Allyship, Advocacy & Accompliceship
The Allyship, Advocacy & Accompliceship series is motivated by current events around the world that highlight pervasive inequities that we must address. Webinars in this series provide key insights that advance our connections to each other and show us how to lift others up.
- Advocating for Women’s Rights
- Cultivating Male Allyship
- Building Allyship with People of Color
- Co-hosted with Lerner Diversity Council
- Advocating for LGBTQ Rights
- Women as Allies in the Boardroom
Trailblazers and Changemakers
The Trailblazers and Changemakers series hosts remarkable women whose journeys are transformational and whose work is shaping the future.
- Reshaping Capitalism
- Let’s Do Power Differently
- Launching a Movement
- Fighting for Health Equity
- Women Winning in Athletics
- Black Leadership and the Impact on the Future of Work