Are you interested in a career in club management, event management, healthcare, hotel management, marketing, real estate investment or sports and entertainment? Hear from experts in the vast world of hospitality industry opportunities and more at the University of Delaware’s Paul Wise Executive in Residence Speaker Series.
This series invites leading professionals in the hospitality industry to speak at the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics. This year’s speakers come from a wide range of backgrounds and will give students from all colleges and majors the chance to hear from and interact with experts from industries with growing employment opportunities.
Each of the speaker presentations are open to all UD students, faculty and staff. The series is hosted by the Department of Hospitality Business Management and will be held in room 115 of Purnell Hall.
The schedule is as follows:
- September 26: Director at Eastdil Secured Scott Ellman ‘07
- October 10: Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management at Donohoe Hospitality Services LLC Leticia Proctor
- October 17: Area Manager for Sales Recruiting for the Eastern and MEGA Regions at EJ Gallo Kristi Bowen
- October 24: Managing Director at Highgate Hotels Erik Palmer ‘97
- October 31: Executive Vice President of Operations at Love’s Travel Stop Gary Price ‘89
- November 7: Vice President of Patience Experience at Compass One Healthcare Thomas Deringer
- November 14: General Manager and Chief Operating Officer at Merion Golf Club Paula Kelly ‘92
- November 21: Senior Vice President of Live Entertainment at Time Life Mike Jason ‘78