Department of Hospitality Business Management
Hospitality is a dynamic, global and ever-expanding industry. Our programs cover not only the dominant areas of hospitality operations – hotels, restaurants and events – but also hospitality business analytics, sport management and healthcare management.
- Hospitality Business Management (B.S.) (HOSP)
- Hospitality Industry Management (B.S.) (HSIM)
- Minor in Restaurant Management
- Sport Management (B.S.) (SPTM)
- Hospitality Business Management B.S. + MBA Accelerated Degree Program
- Minor in Beverage Management
- Minor in Event Management
- Minor in Spa and Wellness Management
- Minor in Sport Management
- Hospitality Business Analytics (Ph.D.)
- Hospitality Business Management (M.S.)
- MBA + M.S. in Hospitality Business Management Dual Degree
- MBA Concentration in Hospitality Business Management
- MBA Concentration in Sport Management
- MBA Major in Healthcare Management
- MBA Concentration in Healthcare Management
Rollins Jamaica, Ltd.
Ashby Hospitality Group
Co-Founder and Co-President
Vice President Human Resources – Talent Management
Marriott International – The Americas
Vice President, Strategic Partnerships
Retired, Past Senior Vice President Operations, Eastern US & Canada
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Vice President – Global Safety & Risk Control
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Sysco Eastern Maryland, LLC
Shaner Hotel Group
President and CEO
Chairman & CEO
Constrata Tech Consulting
Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality
VP Global Sales
Pepsi Co Foodservice
Merion Golf Club
Harry’s Hospitality Group
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Vice President
Chief Marketing Officer, Octagon
Executive Vice President, Operations
Love’s Travel Stops
- Lerner Grads Earn More - Class of 2018 graduates of the University of Delaware’s Lerner College are earning above-average starting salaries, beating national starting salary averages by up to 20%.
- A Blue Hen’s Tips for Landing the Job - UD alum Alina Serbina recently secured a position with NBCUniversal after an extensive job search. Serbina shared what she learned and advice for Blue Hens starting their own job search.
- 2019 Paul Wise Speakers - UD welcomes hospitality industry leaders to campus for the 2019 Paul Wise Executive in Residence Speaker Series this fall.
- Meet UD’s Newest Aramark Chair - Sheryl Kline will be UD’s next Aramark Chair, which recognizes her high level of accomplishment in research and teaching and her commitment to strengthening the University’s hospitality department.
- Global Enterprise Technology Internships - The Global Enterprise Technology (GET) Immersion Internship experience is an innovative, extended 6-month work experience offered to students at the University of Delaware.