Department of Hospitality Business Management
Hospitality is a dynamic, global and ever-expanding industry. Our programs cover not only the dominant areas of hospitality operations – hotels, restaurants and events – but also hospitality business analytics, sport management and healthcare management.
- Hospitality Business Management (B.S.) (HOSP)
- Hospitality Industry Management (B.S.) (HSIM)
- Minor in Restaurant Management
- Sport Management (B.S.) (SPTM)
- Hospitality Business Management B.S. + MBA Accelerated Degree Program
- Minor in Beverage Management
- Minor in Event Management
- Minor in Sport Management
- Hospitality Business Analytics (Ph.D.)
- Hospitality Business Management (M.S.)
- MBA + M.S. in Hospitality Business Management Dual Degree
- MBA Concentration in Hospitality Business Management
- MBA Concentration in Sport Management
- MBA Major in Healthcare Management
- MBA Concentration in Healthcare Management
Rollins Jamaica, Ltd.
Ashby Hospitality Group
Co-Founder and Co-President
Vice President Human Resources – Talent Management
Marriott International – The Americas
Vice President, Strategic Partnerships
Retired, Past Senior Vice President Operations, Eastern US & Canada
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Vice President – Global Safety & Risk Control
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Sysco Eastern Maryland, LLC
Shaner Hotel Group
President and CEO
Chairman & CEO
Constrata Tech Consulting
Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality
VP Global Sales
Pepsi Co Foodservice
Merion Golf Club
Harry’s Hospitality Group
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Vice President
Chief Marketing Officer, Octagon
Executive Vice President, Operations
Love’s Travel Stops
- Artificial Intelligence in the Changing Business Landscape - The 2020 Lerner MBA Students Association Conference will bring together distinguished voices to discuss the intersection of business and technology on Friday, Feb. 28.
- Lerner’s Top 10 Stories of 2019 - From student success to new faculty research, here are our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2018 at the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics.
- Spring 2020 Openings at Vita Nova - UD’s student-operated and managed fine dining restaurant is now accepting reservations for the Spring 2020 season.
- Lerner College Program Ranked by Poets&Quants - UD’s Lerner College Undergraduate Program has risen 10 spots to be ranked #51 in the nation this year.
- What Can You Do with a Sport Management Degree? - The sport management major is designed to prepare you for a successful career in the multi-billion-dollar sports industry. As a sport management major you’ll take courses that are specific to the sport management discipline as well as business courses that will help you to develop quantitative analysis skills and an understanding of essential business concepts. […]