Department of Hospitality Business Management
Hospitality is a dynamic, global and ever-expanding industry. Our programs cover not only the dominant areas of hospitality operations – hotels, restaurants and events – but also hospitality business analytics, sport management and healthcare management.
- Hospitality Business Management (B.S.) (HOSP)
- Hospitality Industry Management (B.S.) (HSIM)
- Minor in Restaurant Management
- Sport Management (B.S.) (SPTM)
- Hospitality Business Management B.S. + MBA Accelerated Degree Program
- Minor in Beverage Management
- Minor in Event Management
- Minor in Spa and Wellness Management
- Minor in Sport Management
- Hospitality Business Analytics (Ph.D.)
- Hospitality Business Management (M.S.)
- MBA + M.S. in Hospitality Business Management Dual Degree
- MBA Concentration in Hospitality Business Management
- MBA Concentration in Sport Management
- MBA Major in Healthcare Management
- MBA Concentration in Healthcare Management
Rollins Jamaica, Ltd.
Ashby Hospitality Group
Co-Founder and Co-President
Vice President Human Resources – Talent Management
Marriott International – The Americas
Vice President, Strategic Partnerships
Retired, Past Senior Vice President Operations, Eastern US & Canada
InterContinental Hotels & Resorts
Vice President – Global Safety & Risk Control
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Sysco Eastern Maryland, LLC
Shaner Hotel Group
President and CEO
Chairman & CEO
Constrata Tech Consulting
Swiss School of Tourism and Hospitality
VP Global Sales
Pepsi Co Foodservice
Merion Golf Club
Harry’s Hospitality Group
Chief Operating Officer
Executive Vice President
Chief Marketing Officer, Octagon
Executive Vice President, Operations
Love’s Travel Stops
- Meet UD’s Newest Aramark Chair - Sheryl Kline will be UD’s next Aramark Chair, which recognizes her high level of accomplishment in research and teaching and her commitment to strengthening the University’s hospitality department.
- Global Enterprise Technology Internships - The Global Enterprise Technology (GET) Immersion Internship experience is an innovative, extended 6-month work experience offered to students at the University of Delaware.
- Fall Openings at Vita Nova - The University of Delaware's student-operated and managed fine dining restaurant, Vita Nova, is now accepting reservations for fall 2019.
- My Summer Internship: Lloyd Badson Jr. - Lloyd Badson Jr., Class of 2020, majoring in sport management and a defensive lineman for UD football, spent his summer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as an intern for the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Carl Stewart: Blue Hen Move-In Day - This weekend, Carl Stewart from Cranbury, New Jersey joined over 750 incoming students to the Lerner College moving into their new home at the University of Delaware.