Thinking about earning your MBA? Meet with the Lerner College MBA admissions team during one of our upcoming Wednesday Drop-In Sessions on Zoom from Noon to 2 p.m. EST to discuss any questions you may have about earning an MBA. Lerner’s admissions team will answer your questions and help you design a UD Lerner MBA degree that fits your goals, in the right format for your schedule: on campus, online or a hybrid of both. Register here.
An MBA from Lerner College gives students the skills and confidence to navigate today’s ever-changing business world. Our team at Lerner invests in you: we meet you where you are in your career and provide a roadmap for your next step, whatever it may be.
- Flexible program formats and learning options: Design a degree that fits your career goals with our five MBA majors and 12 concentrations, or a pathway of your own choosing.
- Renowned research institution: The same faculty that are teaching you in the classroom are helping business worldwide with actionable research.
- Commitment: Personalized mentoring, dedicated career services and advising staff to help students succeed.
- Value and ROI: Twenty-five percent of our MBAs changed careers or received promotions from the time they started the program to within six months of graduation.
- Accreditation: Delaware’s only business school accredited in Business Administration and Accounting by AACSB. Less than 5% of schools worldwide achieve this accreditation.