This semester, the Paul Wise Executive in Residence Speaker Series will invite inspiring and leading professionals in the hospitality industry to the University of Delaware campus. Hosted by UD’s Department of Hospitality Business Management, this series will cover the latest business trends changing the future of the hospitality industry. Mark your calendars for these “must-attend” sessions.
The series will be held in 115 Purnell Hall, and is open to all UD faculty, staff and students. For more information, contact UD hospitality business administrator Donna Laws.
The schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, October 11 2018: Allan Fernandes ‘90, Global Safety & Risk Control, Aramark, 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 18 2018: David Lasus ’03, Chief Operating Officer, Insomnia Cookies, 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 15 2018: Sarah Willoughby, CPT, CTIS, Executive Director of Greater Wilmington Convention & Visitor Bureau, 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 27 2018: Anthony Wedo, Chairman, President and CEO of Premier Restaurant Group, LLC, 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 29 2018: Sam Calagione, CEO and Founder, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 4 2018: Leticia Proctor, Senior Vice President – Sales, Revenue Management and Digital Strategies, PM Hotel Group, 2:00 p.m. and
- Thursday, December 6 2018: David DiFalco, Vice President of Hotel Operations Stonebridge Companies, 3:30 p.m.