Graduate Internship Program
The Graduate Internship Program is an elite internship program for full-time students. Graduate Interns gain experience working in an industry setting – with companies like AAA, Christiana Care, Siegfried, Sallie Mae, DuPont and Barclays – while earning a stipend and tuition scholarship. Many also earn job offers through their performance in the program. Graduate Interns work on short-term projects, research, reports and campaigns. They test and apply what they learn in class, enhancing learning with experience.
- On-the-job experience in leading companies
- Stipend and partial tuition scholarship
Examples of Graduate Internship Program Assignments
- Business information and forecasting
- Corporate training and learning
- Financial services support
- Marketing, media or public relations campaigns
- Product opportunities assessment
- Operations and supply chain management
- Website design and strategy
- Full-time graduate student in the Lerner College
- Maintain a 3.0 or better GPA
- Receive satisfactory performance evaluations each term
- International students in their second year are eligible to participate in the Graduate Internship Program
- Once accepting a Graduate Intern position, students will be forfeiting any existing funding and all the previous funding contracts will become null and void.
Graduate Interns may start work at the beginning of any term. The intern works an average of 10 – 20 hours per week while attending school in the fall and spring terms.
|Semester||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||September 1||December 31|
|Spring||February 1||May 31|
|Summer||June 1||August 31|
One South Main Street
Newark, DE 19716