Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Lerner partners with Horn Entrepreneurship to offer undergraduate certificates in innovation and entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurship education is empowering. It facilitates discovery of interests and passions while also preparing students to thrive amidst rapid change and make their own future.
The following certificates are open to all undergraduate students:
- Design & Creative Making
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- Food Systems Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship for Health
- Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Technology Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Requirements and How to Apply
Each certificate requires 9-10 credits selected (mostly) from courses with no prerequisites. To learn more about specific requirements and how to apply visit Certificate Programs.
For more information about the innovation and entrepreneurship certificates talk to your advisor or send an email to Horn Program.