Your MBA program should cultivate every unique aspect of your education and career. At Lerner, you customize your degree by choosing courses that serve your career goals – whether that’s a general or a specialized MBA.
“I found the Lerner MBA [to be] a perfect combination of improving one’s knowledge of business management as well as ensuring skill development and personal growth.”
MBA student Neetek Kumar talks about his experiences in and out of class during his MBA with a specialization in business analytics at the University of Delaware. Read Neetek’s story
How it Works
An MBA specialization offers a focus in one area of business. MBA concentrations equip students with foundational knowledge and skills, while MBA majors provide more in-depth study. Our team of advisors will help you choose the best path for you.
- Complete the business core courses and professional development seminars
- Choose a specialization option:
- General management – Select all 5 of your elective courses
- Major – 5 prescribed courses in one area of specialization
- Concentration – 3 prescribed courses in one area of specialization + 2 courses you choose
- Major and concentration*
- Double major*
- Double concentration*
*These options require additional credits.
Majors & Concentrations
|Entrepreneurship and Innovation||✔||✔||✔|
|Hospitality business management||✔||✔|
*Finance major available on-campus only