At the University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics, we are committed to supporting our community during this uncertain time. We have created this list to serve as a quick reference resource for all Lerner students, families and employees. We will update this page as new resources become available. As always, UD and the Lerner College recommend staying up-to-date on UD’s response to the coronavirus.
- For technology questions, please contact Lerner IT via the online support form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit the Lerner College Dean’s Office webpage to find contact information for Dean Bruce Weber, the assistant and associate deans and the Dean’s Office professional staff.
- Mental Health Resources for students and employees are available through UD’s Center for Counseling and Student Development (CCSD).
- For questions about online learning, check out these tips for navigating your online classes from Lerner’s online MBA program experts.
- For questions about jobs and internships, please contact the Lerner Career Services Center by emailing email@example.com.
- For all other general questions, please refer to UD’s Coronavirus FAQs for all students.
Undergraduate Student Resources
- For Lerner-specific academic questions, please contact Lerner’s Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or reaching out to your assigned academic advisor.
- For general UD academic questions, please refer to UD’s Spring 2020 Undergraduate Academic Regulations.
Graduate Student Resources
- For questions about UD’s policies and procedures for graduate students, please refer to the Graduate College website.
- For academic questions, please contact the appropriate party for your program:
- For event questions, please contact the Lerner Events Team by filling out the event request form or emailing email@example.com.
- For communications questions, please contact the Lerner Communications Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about working remotely, please reference UD’s most recent remote work announcement.
- For all other general questions, please refer to UD’s Coronavirus FAQs for all employees.