Undergraduate Advising & Academic Services
The Office of Undergraduate Advising and Academic Services provides academic advising for Lerner students.
Degree Progress Monitoring
We want you to feel confident that you are on track in your academic career, even if that track changes while you’re at Lerner. That’s why our degree progress monitoring is so helpful: your advisor checks in several times during your four years to make sure your degree progress is on track, identify any areas in which you might need academic support services and monitor your graduation progress.
Our advisors are there when you need them. The professional advising center is open daily for meetings and walk-ins. We are committed to answering your emails within 48 hours.
Your advisor will help you plan out your academic program to allow for double majors, minors, study abroad – and still graduate in a timely manner.
As a UDREAM participant, you’ll meet with an advisor throughout each semester to:
- Set long-term and short-term goals
- Manage time more efficiently
- Develop organizational strategies
- Enhance study skills
- Monitor progress in individual classes
- Receive referrals to connect with other university support services
- Access free individual tutoring services (funded through the program if eligibility guidelines have been satisfied)
Contact us by phone, email, or Zoom.