Graduate/MBA Career Resources
Enjoy a lifetime of benefits: executive mentors, elite internships, career coaching and more.
As a graduate student, you will follow twin paths to career success — working hard in the classroom, and leading your own professional development and job search.
Lerner provides routine opportunities to improve your communication, presentation and other soft skills through networking events and virtual workshops. Prepare to network with business leaders and alumni through speaker series, virtual workshops, mentoring programs and career fairs.
Lerner Graduate & MBA Success
Meet Your Coach
You will have access to a career coach while a student and after you graduate. Your coach can provide:
- Personal career assessments using Career Leader
- Information regarding networking events (including virtual options)
- Career coaching using Skype, video conferencing, phone and email
- Cover letters, email correspondence and resume critiques
- Job search strategies and networking options
- Job interview advice and salary negotiation
Graduate Executive Mentors Program
Connect with executive whose professional background complements your career objectives. Build a one-on-one relationship; gain poise and wisdom.
How it Works
- Match one-on-one with a business executive
- Set agenda/objectives for academic year
- Meet once or twice a semester
- Connect classroom to real-world business
- Clarify your career objectives
- Gain insider’s view of a company and industry
- Polish networking skills
- Complete assessment feedback on your experience.
For more information, contact
Jill Gugino Pante
Corporate Associates ProgramThe Corporate Associates Program is an elite internship program for full time students that gives top Lerner College graduate students an opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job experience for a leading company.
These positions pay a stipend and include a 50% tuition scholarship.
Once you have accepted an offer of admission, please contact the Lerner College Career Services Office to apply for a Corporate Associates position. Learn More
These websites and resources can help you as you create your career plan.