MBA Concentration in Accounting
Hone your skills and knowledge in financial or managerial accounting, information systems, auditing and/or taxation with advanced level classes in accounting/MIS.
Your accounting skills, combined with the well-rounded business background provided by MBA classes, will benefit you in positions that interact with accounting, business and strategic planning.
MBA concentrations require 3 courses in a specific field. Suggested course sequence:
ACCT 820 – Financial Statement Analysis
ACCT 883 – International Accounting
In addition to the 9 prescribed credits of the concentration, you will choose an additional 6 credits of electives.
* – This course can be substituted with prior approval of the advisor
- Director of corporate finance
- Financial analyst
- Manager of financial planning & analysis
- Director of financial reporting
- Director of budget & finance
- Director of financial planning & projects
Learn more about MBA admissions requirements, deadlines, tuition and financial aid available to you.