Lerner Diversity Council
The Lerner Diversity Council (LDC) focuses on building community and college climate; transforming curricular and co-curricular activities; and strengthening outreach and engagement, all with the central focus on diversity.
The LDC – supporting equality, tolerance, diversity and respect across Lerner.
LDC programming includes events such as an educational speaker series, student professional development, diversity-focused recruiting, student conference travel, diversity awards and other needs as they arise and the LDC program evolves.
- Building community and improving climate
- Community outreach and engagement
- Curricular and co-curricular transformation
News: Lerner Diversity Initiative
- Breaking Barriers: Celebrating William Majett Jr.
- Lunch and Learn with Reviresco
- Lerner Diversity Lunch and Learn
- Launching Lerner’s Diversity Council
- Carlos Asarta, associate professor of economics, director – Center for Economic Education and Entrepreneurship
- Asli Basoglu, associate professor of accounting
- Nerissa Brown, associate professor of accounting
- Jazzlynn Jefferson, Lerner undergraduate student
- Jennifer Joe, Whitney Family Professor of Accounting, chief diversity advocate of Lerner College
- Francis Kwansa, associate professor of hospitality business management
- Chris Lynch, instructor of finance
- Liting Ma, Lerner class of 2016
- David Muir, assistant professor of marketing
- Sam Piotrowski, Lerner undergraduate student
- Kelly Ringgold, academic program coordinator
- Shawnice Shields, Lerner undergraduate student
- Puming Yang, Lerner graduate student
The LDC is grateful to its founding corporate sponsor, KPMG.
For more information about the council or any of its programs, contact: