Corporate Associates Program
The Corporate Associates Programs is an elite internship program that gives full-time graduate students an opportunity to gain valuable on-the-job experience with a corporate sponsor.
The positions pay a stipend and include a partial tuition scholarship.
Once you have accepted an offer of admission, please contact the Lerner College Career Services Office to apply for a Corporate Associates position. International students are ineligible for Corporate Associates positions in their first year because of visa regulations.
- On-the-job experience in leading companies
- Stipend and partial tuition scholarship
Examples of Corporate Associate Assignments
- Business information and forecasting
- Corporate training and learning
- Financial services support
- Marketing, media or public relations campaigns
- Product opportunities assessment
- Operations and supply chain management
- Website design and strategy
- Maintain a 3.0 or better GPA
- Maintain full-time status
- Receive satisfactory performance evaluations each term
- International students in their second year are eligible to participate in the Corporate Associate Program
- Once accepting a Corporate Associate position, students will be forfeiting any existing funding and all the previous funding contracts will become null and void.
Corporate Associates may start work at the beginning of any term. The associate works an average of 10 or 20 hours per week while attending school in the fall and spring terms.
|Semester||Start Date||End Date|
|Fall||September 1||December 31|
|Spring||February 1||May 31|
|Summer||June 1||August 31|
Assistant Director, Lerner College Career Services
Corporate Associate Program Manager
One South Main Street, Office 213
Newark, DE 19716