JPMorgan Chase Innovation Center
At Lerner, you can make the most of opportunities to learn, innovate, research and experience business in one of the nation’s most important centers of business. This approach drives the collaboration between the University of Delaware and JPMorgan Chase at the Innovation Center.
In 2008, JPMorgan Chase initiated a collaboration with the University of Delaware with a focus on technology in order to equip students with the knowledge, skills, and abilities that will help them manage the complex international data flows and operational needs they may encounter in their future careers.
With an annual technology budget of $15B+, JPMorgan Chase has technology teams around the world that drive innovation at an enormous scale.
By engaging with JPMorgan Chase, students and faculty gain hands-on experience with top performing teams supporting ongoing cloud migration and the ability to learn from expert technologists in software engineering, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, product design, and more.
The collective return of the collaboration between JPMorgan Chase and the University of Delaware is a pipeline of technology talent, cutting-edge curriculum, choice internships and joint research projects aimed at sparking innovation and transforming the way technologists are trained to lead global enterprises.
- Lifelong Lerner: Hongzhe Zhang - Hongzhe Zhang, a native of Jinan, China, earned a doctoral degree Ph.D in financial services analytics from the University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics in May 2023.
- Lerner Mentoring Dinner Photo Gallery - The Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics held its annual mentoring dinner on Dec. 6. The event, which was run by Lerner’s Career Services Center, welcomed members of its Executive Mentoring Program to the Trabant Center for a night of fellowship and to celebrate the program’s success.
- Blue Hens Capture the Flag - Cybersecurity was front-and-center at the University of Delaware throughout October, culminating with a Capture the Flag (CTF) competition that attracted more than 3,000 participants from at least 17 countries around the world.
- My Summer Internship: Kavya Beldona - Kavya Beldona, class of 2023, marketing major with minors in advertising and international business studies, spent her summer as a leadership development program summer analyst at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Valuing Autism on and off Campus - Samantha Fowle and her fellow academic advisors in UD’s College of Engineering improved their ability last year to guide students on the autism spectrum. They did so after accepting an invitation from CDS’s Spectrum Scholars, led by Wes Garton, to participate in trainings designed to increase their ability to empower autistic students.
About JPMorgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading financial services firm based in the United States of America (“U.S.”), with operations worldwide. JPMorgan Chase had $3.9 trillion in assets and $313 billion in stockholders’ equity as of June 30, 2023. With over 57,000 technologists globally and an annual tech spend over $15 billion, JPMorgan Chase is dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. Under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands, the Firm serves millions of customers in the U.S. and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients globally. Visit http://www.jpmorgan.com/technology for more information.