Graduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership
Strategic leadership goes beyond managing others, encompassing all of the skills and capacities needed to navigate the complex analytical and human dimensions inherent in any leadership role.
The graduate certificate program in strategic leadership at UD’s Lerner College allows working professionals to build their leadership mindset and skillset to better manage individuals, teams and organizations. Students take the same courses offered in the Lerner MBA and learn how to effectively influence others, build teams and support networks, manage change and set strategic organizational direction.
- Learn specialized skills in strategic leadership from leading faculty
- Complete the program in as little as one year
- Take MBA-level coursework and earn credits toward the Lerner MBA
- Build a professional network in a collaborative academic environment
- Work with an MBA advisor to select appropriate courses
Maintain a 3.0 GPA to be awarded the certificate.
Courses (12 credits)
Continue to the Lerner MBA
Completion of the certificate may earn up to 12 credits toward the Lerner MBA. To pursue the full Lerner MBA, apply for admission to the MBA program upon completion of the certificate program.
To learn more about this program, contact us at email@example.com or (302) 831-2221.
Admission requirements are the same as for the Lerner MBA. Learn more about the graduate certificate admissions requirements, deadlines, tuition and financial aid available to you.