Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Whether launching a new venture, driving growth for an existing company or working to stay ahead of the competition, all leaders and organizations face an innovation imperative – outpace the rate of change in the marketplace or fall behind and risk becoming irrelevant.
The graduate certificate program in entrepreneurship and innovation at UD’s Lerner College focuses on helping working professionals to develop the mindsets, skillsets and means needed to successfully bring new, value creating ideas to the marketplace and develop their capacity to be better at getting better. Students take the same Horn Entrepreneurship courses offered in the Lerner MBA to gain first-hand experience in creative problem solving, utilizing evidence-based entrepreneurship and innovation processes and influencing others toward a shared vision. The program’s learning outcomes focus on preparing working professionals to adapt, thrive and lead in any organizational context amidst rapid change.
- Utilize creative problem solving skills to conceive and pitch an idea for an innovative new product, startup business or social enterprise as a class project
- Access Horn Entrepreneurship’s dedicated facilities, new venture development programs, support networks and other valuable resources
- Take MBA-level coursework and earn credits toward the Lerner MBA
- Complete the program in as little as one year
- Build a professional network in a collaborative academic environment
Maintain a 3.0 GPA to be awarded the certificate.
Courses (12 credits)
Continue to the Lerner MBA
Completion of the certificate may earn up to 12 credits toward the Lerner MBA. To pursue the full Lerner MBA, apply for admission to the MBA program upon completion of the certificate program.
To learn more about this program, contact us at email@example.com or (302) 831-2221.
Admission requirements are the same as for the Lerner MBA. Learn more about the graduate certificate admissions requirements, deadlines, tuition and financial aid available to you.