MBA Major in Strategic Leadership
Strategic leadership goes beyond managing others, encompassing all of the skills and capacities needed to navigate the complex analytical and human dimensions inherent in any leadership role. Learn to influence others, manage change, set strategic direction and build teams and support networks.
MBA majors require 5 courses in a particular field. Suggested course sequence:
BUAD 873 – Advanced Topics in Leadership and Teams
BUAD 879 – Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
Choose 3 from:
BUAD 841 – Managing the Global Enterprise
BUAD 843 – Special Topics in Global Business (with permission)
BUAD 872 – Strategic Change & Innovation
BUAD 874 – Selected Topics in Management and Leadership
BUAD 875 – Strategic Human Resources
BUAD 877 – Skills for Change Agents
BUAD 878 – Leading Across Boundaries
- Director of leadership development
- Strategy consultant
- Senior strategic analyst
- Director of thought leadership
- Director of strategic planning and operations
- Executive director
- Join us for November MBA Walk-in Wednesdays - The Lerner MBA amplifies your knowledge, enhances your earning power and expands your career opportunities. Join us for our November MBA Walk-in Wednesdays from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. on 6, 13 or 20 to learn how to get started.
- Join us at The MBA Tour in India - The University of Delaware’s Lerner College graduate admissions team will be at The MBA Tour India 2019. Meet with representatives and learn more about the UD Lerner MBA.
- Olga Arshinova, Lerner MBA student - In this video, MBA student Olga Arshinova tells about what has impacted her most during her studies at Lerner and what she would tell someone considering a Lerner degree.
Learn more about MBA admissions requirements, deadlines, tuition and financial aid available to you.