MBA Major in Strategic Leadership
Strategic leadership goes beyond managing others, encompassing all of the skills and capacities needed to navigate the complex analytical and human dimensions inherent in any leadership role. Learn to influence others, manage change, set strategic direction and build teams and support networks.
MBA majors require 5 courses in a particular field. Suggested course sequence:
BUAD 873 – Advanced Topics in Leadership and Teams
BUAD 879 – Negotiation & Conflict Resolution
Choose 3 from:
BUAD 841 – Managing the Global Enterprise
BUAD 843 – Special Topics in Global Business (with permission)
BUAD 872 – Strategic Change & Innovation
BUAD 874 – Selected Topics in Management and Leadership
BUAD 875 – Strategic Human Resources
BUAD 877 – Skills for Change Agents
BUAD 878 – Leading Across Boundaries
- Director of leadership development
- Strategy consultant
- Senior strategic analyst
- Director of thought leadership
- Director of strategic planning and operations
- Executive director
- Will You Be Our Business Partner? - At the 2020 Carol A. Ammon Case Competition, graduate students from the Lerner College formu-lated viable business plans for Rosewood Farms, a family-owned wedding venue.
- Lerner Remote Resources - The Lerner College is committed to supporting our community during this uncertain time. Please refer to this page for important resources and contact information.
- Discover the Lerner MBA - The Lerner College MBA admissions team will be scheduling phone or Skype sessions to answer your questions about the Lerner MBA.
- Artificial Intelligence in the Changing Business Landscape - The 2020 Lerner MBA Students Association Conference will bring together distinguished voices to discuss the intersection of business and technology on Friday, Feb. 28.
- Join us at The MBA Tour in India - The University of Delaware’s Lerner College graduate admissions team will be at The MBA Tour India 2019. Meet with representatives and learn more about the UD Lerner MBA.
Learn more about MBA admissions requirements, deadlines, tuition and financial aid available to you.