Women’s Leadership Initiative
The Lerner Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) educates, connects and advocates for students, faculty and staff, alumni and the professional community to achieve women’s leadership opportunities, equity, and impact.
WLI sponsors events such as the Lerner Women’s Leadership Summit and the Lerner Women’s Leadership Forum.
For students, faculty and staff, alumni, and professionals, the WLI aims to address gender equity in women’s leadership by:
- Educating: Providing education and advancing and disseminating research
- Connecting: Creating opportunities to learn from one another
- Advocating: Supporting Lerner College’s females for growth and success in their careers, and promoting gender equity within the Lerner College
The Women’s Leadership Initiative focuses its efforts on learning opportunities for female and male students; networking opportunities for students and professionals; and advocating for women’s leadership and gender equity at the university and in society.
- Classroom activities
- Executive education
- International Women’s Day
- Speaker series
- Mass media
News: Women’s Leadership Initiative
- A Fine Line in the Hospitality Industry (11/12/2019)
- 5 Tips for Creating a Gender Equitable Workplace (10/10/2019)
- The Top Five Ways to Kickstart Your Career (8/26/2019)
- A Catalyst for Women’s Leadership (7/30/2019)
- Examining the gender deficit in business (10/9/2018)
For more information about the initiative or any of its programs, contact: