In this video, you’re introduced to the unique learning laboratories at University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics.
Get to know University of Delaware’s Campus
Discover why 100% of international students rated their experience at the University of Delaware’s Lerner College of Business and Economics as excellent or good. Lerner’s top-ranked, accredited graduate programs provide you with the scholarly expertise and hands-on training you need to succeed.
Sign up for a virtual or in-person tour of the campus or read the descriptions below:
- Geltzeiler Trading Center: A facility designed to replicate the trading floors in investment banks, brokerage houses and hedge funds on Wall Street. Here, students have access to real-time industry applications and tools found in major financial institutions.
- JPMorgan Chase Innovation Center: A collaboration between UD and JPMorgan Chase that gives students experience developing and testing globally scaled IT solutions.
- Venture Development Center (VDC): Run by Horn Entrepreneurship, the VDC provides guidance and valuable resources to students pursuing new business ideas and exploring their professional interests.
- Marriott Center for Tourism and Hospitality: The Courtyard Newark is a fully operational hotel that serves university guests and business travelers alike. Here, hospitality students learn a hotel’s daily operations by rotating through different staff positions.
- Vita Nova Restaurant: A student-operated and managed fine-dining restaurant. In the learning laboratory, hospitality students get experience rotating through 17 different positions both in the dining room and in the kitchen.