Hospitality Associates for Research & Training
Hospitality Associates for Research and Training (HART) is ready to address the research, training and innovation needs of your hospitality organization.
Located in the Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics, HART has conducted some of the finest research and training in service management, operations, leadership and entrepreneurship for hospitality enterprises of all sizes.
Programs and Activities
Our Signature Program: Hospitality Academy
Hospitality Academy helps your managers and frontline employees create a culture of service and caring in your organization.
HART helps to increase your productivity and creativity by evaluating your work environment using focus groups, surveys and the latest organizational design methods to create new and innovative change strategies.
HART customizes in-person and online programs to address both your executive, management and staff training and development needs. Training subjects include:
- Customer Service Development
- Accounting for Non-Accounting Hospitality Managers
- Coaching and Counseling in Context
- Customer Relationship Management
- Connecting to the Guest
- Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Financial Management
- Tourism Development
- Interpersonal Skills Development
- Leadership and Ethics
- Leading Change
- Management Information Systems
- Managing in the Service Industry
- Organizational Behavior
- Problem Analysis and Decision-Making
- Project Management
- Patient Experience Academy
HART associates have designed and delivered a wide variety of customized seminars, research and training both in the U.S. and globally. Examples include:
- Christiana Care Healthcare System
- Acorn Club of Philadelphia
- Arabella Starwood
- Hospitality Training Associates, Australia
- ING DIRECT
- Institute for Philosophy & Ethics, Switzerland
- National Association of Catering Executive (NACE)
- Park Place Entertainment, Atlantic City
- Sandals Resorts
- Sodexho Action Learning University
We look forward to discussing how we can assist you in your research and training endeavors.
Alfred Lerner College of Business
201 Raub Hall
University of Delaware
Newark, DE 19716