MBA + M.S. in Business Analytics and Information Management
Lerner’s Office of Graduate and MBA Programs and the Department of Accounting & Management Information Systems jointly administer this dual degree program.
The MBA/M.S. in business analytics and information management dual degree program qualifies as a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) OPT (Optional Practical Training) program. This allows international students in a technical field to apply for a 24-month extension to their OPT period.
Complete 59 credits of coursework at UD (regardless of course waivers) and maintain continuous enrollment in every regular semester (fall and spring).
This dual degree program includes no elective credits, so plan carefully.
Suggested course sequence.
MBA Courses (29 credits)
M.S. BAIM Courses (30 credits)
- Lerner Graduate Student Stories: Aniket Turaskar - Turaskar, a native of Newark, Del., is pursuing his MBA in business analytics and is expected to graduate in May 2024.
- Lerner Graduate Student Stories: Tanya Tewari - Tewari is pursuing her master’s degree in business analytics and information technology, and is expected to graduate this December.
- Lerner Graduate Student Stories: Rafi Turitz-Sweifach - Rafi Turitz-Sweifach is pursuing a dual MBA and master of science in business analytics and information management and is a graduate intern for Lerner Deputy Dean Sheryl Kline. Turitz-Sweifach, who plans to graduate in 2024, shared why he continued his studies after earning an undergraduate degree from Lerner and what he plans to do in the future.
- Lifelong Lerner: Felisters Khaikwa Wamayuyi - Felisters Khaikwa Wamayuyi, from Bungoma, Kenya and a member of the UD Lerner Class of 2023, earned a dual graduate degree, MBA and masters of science in business analytics and information management (M.S. BAIM).
- Lerner Graduate Student Stories: Felisters Khaikwa Wamayuyi - Felisters Khaikwa Wamayuyi is pursuing a dual MBA and M.S. in business analytics and information management (BAIM) degrees, while serving as a data analyst for the Christiana Care Health System. She’s expected to graduate in Spring 2023 and she’s shared why she pursued her graduate degrees with UD’s Lerner College.
Learn more about MBA admissions requirements, deadlines, tuition and financial aid available to you.