Department of Business Administration
Professional education in business administration develops the capabilities to prepare you for positions of leadership and responsibility at all levels of management. Our academic programs range from certificates to graduate degrees to give you what you need to take the next best step – wherever you are in your education or career.
The degrees offered through the Department of Business Administration fall into four distinct disciplines. A cross-disciplinary minor in business administration is also offered.
B.S. in Management
MBA Major in Strategic Leadership
MBA Concentration in Strategic Leadership
B.S. in Marketing
Minor in Advertising
Minor in Professional Selling and Sales Management
MBA Concentration in Marketing
- Operations ManagementB.S. in Operations Management
- International BusinessB.S. in Global Enterprise Management
B.S. in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business and IB with Language
M.S. in International Business
MBA + M.S. in International Business Dual Degree Program
MBA Concentration in International Business
- Blue Hens of a Feather: Building from the Ground Up - Two Lerner alums created a company with the support of UD Horn Entrepreneurship and now their startup, Wilminvest, is working to fix the existing model of providing housing and services to the needy.
- Women in Business - Jessica Cassino, Class of 2020 marketing and operations management major with a minor in international business, is the president of Women in Business at the Lerner College. Cassino shared why she joined Women in Business, what makes this group unique and more!
- University of Delaware Alternative Breaks - Jayke Marsh, Class of 2021 finance major with minors in economics and business analytics, is the recruitment chair of University of Delaware Alternative Breaks (UDAB). Marsh shared why he joined UDAB, what makes this group unique and more!
- Future Professionals of the Sport Management Industry - Alexis Garhart, Class of 2021 marketing and sport management double major, is the president of the Future Professionals of the Sport Management Industry student group at the Lerner College. Garhart shared why she joined the Future Professionals of the Sport Management Industry, what makes this group unique and more!
- Operations Management Association - Tyler Cohen, Class of 2020 operations management major and professional selling and sales management minor, is the president of the Operations Management Association (OMA) at the Lerner College. Cohen shared why he joined the OMA, what makes this group unique and more!