Department of Business Administration
A professional education in business administration prepares you for positions of leadership and responsibility at any level of management. Our academic programs range from certificates to graduate degrees. All of them help you develop the capabilities you need to take the next step in your education or career.
B.S. in Management
MBA Specialization in Strategic Leadership
Graduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership
B.S. in Marketing
Minor in Advertising
Minor in Professional Selling and Sales Management
- EntrepreneurshipB.S. in Entrepreneurship
Minor in Entrepreneurship
Minor in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
MBA Specialization in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Undergraduate Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- International BusinessB.S. in Global Enterprise Management
B.S. in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business and IB with Language
M.S. in International Business
MBA + M.S. in International Business Dual Degree Program
MBA Specialization in International Business
- Operations ManagementB.S. in Operations Management
- What I Love About My Major: Management - In this video, Lerner management majors Matthew Guckenberger, Michael Tucker and Regan Riley talk about their favorite classes, their future career goals and more.
- What I Love About My Major: International Business - In this video, Lerner business analytics majors Allie Rebuck and Kevin Flewelling share their favorite things about their major.
- Kyle Emich Research Looks at How Women’s Voices Can Be Heard - Diversity offers the promise of making groups stronger. But how does that play out in real life? New research explores this with an eye to amplifying minority voices.
- Leading Marketing Researchers Exchange Ideas During Annual Lerner Marketing Camp - This past spring, the Marketing area of Lerner's Department of Business Administration hosted leading researchers in marketing disciplines at their annual Marketing Camp
- Lifelong Lerner: Kai Tan - Kai Tan, a member of UD’s Lerner Class of 2022, shared his favorite UD memories, how he has grown during his time at UD and his plans following graduation.