Department of Business Administration
Professional education in business administration develops the capabilities to prepare you for positions of leadership and responsibility at all levels of management. Our academic programs range from certificates to graduate degrees to give you what you need to take the next best step – wherever you are in your education or career.
The degrees offered through the Department of Business Administration fall into four distinct disciplines. A cross-disciplinary minor in business administration is also offered.
B.S. in Management
MBA Major in Strategic Leadership
MBA Concentration in Strategic Leadership
B.S. in Marketing
Minor in Advertising
Minor in Professional Selling and Sales Management
MBA Concentration in Marketing
- Operations ManagementB.S. in Operations Management
- International BusinessB.S. in Global Enterprise Management
B.S. in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business and IB with Language
M.S. in International Business
MBA + M.S. in International Business Dual Degree Program
MBA Concentration in International Business
- Mixed Feelings - New research from UD professor of management Kyle Emich found that that team members’ different emotions impact team creativity, and we can now predict how.
- Lerner College Program Ranked by Poets&Quants - UD’s Lerner College Undergraduate Program has risen 10 spots to be ranked #51 in the nation this year.
- Smith Cited Among Top 1% of Economics and Business Researchers - University of Delaware professor of management Wendy Smith is cited among top 1% of influential researchers in business and economics, according to the Web of Science Group’s 2019 Highly Cited Researchers list.
- How Fundraisers Can Maximize Donations - Research from UD marketing professor Michal Herzenstein determined that fundraisers should either have a very high or very low number of donation options for the best possible results.
- What can you do with a management degree? - In a global , complex and fast-paced world, leaders are needed now more than ever in organizations to keep them productive and competitive. Students who pursue the management degree at the University of Delaware’s Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics are taught to become one of these leaders in addition to learning how to […]