Department of Business Administration
A professional education in business administration prepares you for positions of leadership and responsibility at any level of management. Our academic programs range from certificates to graduate degrees. All of them help you develop the capabilities you need to take the next step in your education or career.
The degrees offered by the Department of Business Administration fall into five disciplines. The cross-disciplinary MBA and minor in business administration are also offered.
B.S. in Management
MBA Specialization in Strategic Leadership
Graduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership
B.S. in Marketing
Minor in Advertising
Minor in Professional Selling and Sales Management
- EntrepreneurshipB.S. in Entrepreneurship
Minor in Entrepreneurship
Minor in Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship
MBA Specialization in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Undergraduate Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- International BusinessB.S. in Global Enterprise Management
B.S. in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business and IB with Language
M.S. in International Business
MBA + M.S. in International Business Dual Degree Program
MBA Specialization in International Business
- Operations ManagementB.S. in Operations Management
- Leading Marketing Researchers Exchange Ideas During Annual Lerner Marketing Camp - This past spring, the Marketing area of Lerner's Department of Business Administration hosted leading researchers in marketing disciplines at their annual Marketing Camp
- Lifelong Lerner: Kai Tan - Kai Tan, a member of UD’s Lerner Class of 2022, shared his favorite UD memories, how he has grown during his time at UD and his plans following graduation.
- Lifelong Lerner: Melissa Bundy - Melissa Bundy, a member of UD’s Lerner Class of 2022, shared her favorite UD memories, how she has grown during her time at UD and her plans following graduation.
- Lifelong Lerner: Aoyi Shu - Aoyi Shu, a member of UD’s Lerner Class of 2022, shared her favorite UD memories, how she has grown during her time at UD and her plans following graduation.
- Too Much Teamwork - UD Professor Sal Mistry researched the effect of employees working on too many teams at their job. The more that employees serve on, the more harm it can do.