Department of Business Administration
Professional education in business administration develops the capabilities to prepare you for positions of leadership and responsibility at all levels of management. Our academic programs range from certificates to graduate degrees to give you what you need to take the next best step – wherever you are in your education or career.
The degrees offered through the Department of Business Administration fall into four distinct disciplines. A cross-disciplinary minor in business administration is also offered.
B.S. in Management
MBA Major in Strategic Leadership
MBA Concentration in Strategic Leadership
B.S. in Marketing
Minor in Advertising
Minor in Professional Selling and Sales Management
MBA Concentration in Marketing
- Operations ManagementB.S. in Operations Management
- International BusinessB.S. in Global Enterprise Management
B.S. in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business and IB with Language
M.S. in International Business
MBA + M.S. in International Business Dual Degree Program
MBA Concentration in International Business
- 5 Tips for How to Job Search in Uncertain Times - In order to support our students during the coronavirus outbreak, Jill Gugino Pante and Sarah Baker Andrus from the Lerner College Career Services Center shared expert advice on how to pursue a job search during this time.
- How Data Analytics Could Help Treat Asthma - Lerner operations management Professor Junbo Son has developed a data analytics framework that can help patients with asthma to self-manage their condition.
- Shaping the Future in the Present - In a field study spanning a decade, UD’s Shubha Patvardhan studied one pioneering company’s actions to show how they shaped the future of their industry.
- Artificial Intelligence in the Changing Business Landscape - The 2020 Lerner MBA Students Association Conference will bring together distinguished voices to discuss the intersection of business and technology on Friday, Feb. 28.
- Lerner’s Top 10 Stories of 2019 - From student success to new faculty research, here are our top 10 most popular blog posts from 2018 at the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics.