Department of Business Administration
Professional education in business administration develops the capabilities to prepare you for positions of leadership and responsibility at all levels of management. Our academic programs range from certificates to graduate degrees to give you what you need to take the next best step – wherever you are in your education or career.
The degrees offered through the Department of Business Administration fall into four distinct disciplines. A cross-disciplinary minor in business administration is also offered.
B.S. in Management
MBA Major in Strategic Leadership
MBA Concentration in Strategic Leadership
B.S. in Marketing
Minor in Advertising
Minor in Professional Selling and Sales Management
- Operations ManagementB.S. in Operations Management
- International BusinessB.S. in Global Enterprise Management
B.S. in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business and IB with Language
M.S. in International Business
MBA + M.S. in International Business Dual Degree Program
MBA Concentration in International Business
- Lerner’s Top Stories of 2020 - From student success to new faculty research, here are our top 10 most popular stories from 2020 at UD's Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics.
- Inaugural Lerner Business Analytics Case Competition Begins - EY is sponsoring the inaugural Lerner Business Analytics Case Competition for UD students to gain experience applying their business analytics skills.
- Lerner Builds Community through Nests - UD’s Lerner College Nest program helped new Blue Hens build connections and community with peers, upperclassmen and faculty virtually this semester.
- Making the Most of Winter Session - UD students have the opportunity to take courses over the Winter Session, including over 100 courses being offered across all departments at the Lerner College.
- Lerner Remote Resources - The Lerner College is committed to supporting our community during this uncertain time. Please refer to this page for important resources and contact information.