Department of Business Administration
Professional education in business administration develops the capabilities to prepare you for positions of leadership and responsibility at all levels of management. Our academic programs range from certificates to graduate degrees to give you what you need to take the next best step – wherever you are in your education or career.
The degrees offered through the Department of Business Administration fall into four distinct disciplines. A cross-disciplinary minor in business administration is also offered.
B.S. in Management
MBA Major in Strategic Leadership
MBA Concentration in Strategic Leadership
B.S. in Marketing
Minor in Advertising
Minor in Professional Selling and Sales Management
MBA Concentration in Marketing
- Operations ManagementB.S. in Operations Management
- International BusinessB.S. in Global Enterprise Management
B.S. in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business and IB with Language
M.S. in International Business
MBA + M.S. in International Business Dual Degree Program
MBA Concentration in International Business
- 5 Tips for Creating a Gender Equitable Workplace - Professor of Management and Co-Founder and Co-Director of the Women's Leadership Initiative, Amanda Bullough, shared five action steps that organizations can examine and improve in order to create more gender equitable workplaces.
- A Blue Hen’s Tips for Landing the Job - UD alum Alina Serbina recently secured a position with NBCUniversal after an extensive job search. Serbina shared what she learned and advice for Blue Hens starting their own job search.
- My Summer Internship: Nicole Lehner - Nicole Lehner, Class of 2020, marketing and management double major with an advertising minor, spent her summer in New York City, New York as a media planner intern at Intouch Group, a pharmaceutical advertising agency.
- My Summer Internship: Michael Irwin - Michael Irwin, Class of 2020, majoring in exercise science with minors in business administration and spanish, spent his summer in Santa Monica, California as a medical sales intern at BioSig Technologies.
- My Summer Internship: Justin Silberlust - Justin Silberlust, Class of 2020, double majoring in finance and management, spent his summer in Charlotte, North Carolina as an internal audit IT intern at TIAA.