Department of Business Administration
Professional education in business administration develops the capabilities to prepare you for positions of leadership and responsibility at all levels of management. Our academic programs range from certificates to graduate degrees to give you what you need to take the next best step – wherever you are in your education or career.
B.S. in Management
MBA Major in Strategic Leadership
MBA Concentration in Strategic Leadership
Graduate Certificate in Strategic Leadership
B.S. in Marketing
Minor in Advertising
Minor in Professional Selling and Sales Management
- EntrepreneurshipB.S. in Entrepreneurship
Minor in Entrepreneurship
Minor in Social Entrepreneurship
MBA Major in Entrepreneurial Studies
MBA Concentration in Entrepreneurial Studies
Undergraduate Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- International BusinessB.S. in Global Enterprise Management
B.S. in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business Studies
Minor in International Business and IB with Language
M.S. in International Business
MBA + M.S. in International Business Dual Degree Program
MBA Concentration in International Business
- Operations ManagementB.S. in Operations Management
- My Summer Internship: Eric Albeiz - Eric Albeiz, a Class of 2022 operations management major, spent his summer as a logistics intern at Modern Picnic.
- My Summer Internship: Grace Zhang - Grace Zhang, a Class of 2022 finance, management information systems and marketing majors with a minor in French, spent her summer interning as a business analyst with Amazon.
- My Summer Internship: Alexander Pugliese - Alexander Pugliese, a Class of 2022 entrepreneurship major, spent his summer as a client service intern at JSSI, a jet support service company.
- My Summer Internship: Mandy Zicherman - Mandy Zicherman, Class of 2023 entrepreneurship and management double major, spent her summer as an operations specialist at Venture For America.
- What Can You Do With a Global Enterprise Management Degree? - The global enterprise management major studies the idea of globalization from many viewpoints, and allows students to focus on topics that match their professional interests.