Department of Accounting and Management Information Systems
The Department of Accounting and Management Information Systems (MIS) offers distinctive and innovative educational opportunities designed to promote scholarship and successful leadership.
Join our diverse group of talented and intellectually curious students, and gain the knowledge and skills required to succeed in a highly competitive, global, technology-based marketplace.
B.S. in Accounting
B.S. in Management Information Systems (MIS)
Minor in Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Minor in Business Analytics
- Accounting B.S. + M.S. Accelerated Degree Program
M.S. in Accounting
M.S. in Information Systems & Technology Management
- Master of Accounting Practice (MAP)
- MBA Major in Accounting
- MBA Concentration in Information Technology
- MBA + M.S. in Accounting Dual Degree
- MBA + M.S. in Information Systems & Technology Management Dual Degree
- M.S. in Information Systems & Technology Management + M.S. in Cybersecurity Dual Degree
Lerner’s accounting and management information systems department is a premier recruiting source for internships and jobs with the Big 4 international accounting firms, consulting firms and financial institutions as well as many other national, regional and local companies.
UD’s central east coast location and the Lerner College’s variety of experience-driven learning opportunities make the UD accounting degree a central part of a successful future in any accounting-related profession.
The accounting program provides preparation for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and other professional certifications.
Supporting Our Mission
The department’s faculty is committed to offering distinctive and innovative educational opportunities related to professions in accounting and management of information systems. We are proud to team with alumni and the businesses community to assure the success of our students.
If you would like to explore the many ways to join our mission or support our commitment to students, please contact the department office by emailing email@example.com or calling 302-831-2961.
- Working with Veterans at UD - A unique program at the University of Delaware is bringing together veterans, student-athletes and university experts. VCAT was created as a program where post-9/11 veterans gain knowledge and skills to live healthy lifestyles as they reintegrate into civilian life after military deployments.
- JPMorgan Chase Employees Earn UD Certificate - JPMorgan Chase & Co. has collaborated with the Lerner College to offer employees a certification in data analytics.
- Exploring Machine Learning in Financial Services - UD's Institute for Financial Services Analytics 2019 Conference brought together industry and academia to discuss machine learning’s impact on financial services.
- Women in Finance - Allie Trimble, Class of 2020 financial planning and wealth management major, is the president of Women in Finance at the Lerner College. Trimble shared why she joined Women in Finance, what makes this group unique and more!
- The National Association of Black Accountants - Iyanna McCoy, Class of 2020 management information systems major, is the president of the National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) at the Lerner College. McCoy shared why she joined NABA, what makes this group unique and more!