Department of Accounting and Management Information Systems
The Department of Accounting and Management Information Systems (MIS) offers distinctive educational opportunities designed to promote scholarship and successful leadership.
We serve as a premier recruiting source for internships and jobs with the Big 4 international accounting firms, consulting firms and financial institutions as well as many other national, regional and local companies.
The accounting program provides preparation for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and other professional certifications.
Join our diverse group of talented and intellectually curious students, and gain the knowledge and skills required to succeed in a highly competitive, global, technology-based marketplace.
B.S. in Accounting
B.S. in Business Analytics
B.S. in Management Information Systems (MIS)
Minor in Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Minor in Business Analytics
Accounting B.S. + M.S. Accelerated Degree Program
Accounting B.S. + Business Analytics and Information Management M.S. Accelerated Degree Program
Management Information Systems B.S. + Business Analytics and Information Management M.S. Accelerated Degree Program
M.S. in Accounting
M.S. in Business Analytics & Information Management
- M.S. in Accounting Practice
- MBA Specialization in Business Analytics
- MBA Specialization in Accounting
- MBA Specialization in Information Technology
- MBA + M.S. in Accounting Dual Degree
- MBA + M.S. in Business Analytics and Information Management Dual Degree
- M.S. in Business Analytics and Information Management + M.S. in Cybersecurity Dual Degree
- Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics
- Ph.D. in Financial Services Analytics
Supporting Our Mission
The department’s faculty is committed to offering distinctive and innovative educational opportunities related to professions in accounting and management of information systems. We are proud to team with alumni and the businesses community to assure the success of our students.
If you would like to learn more about joining our mission or supporting our commitment to students, please contact the department office by emailing Eileen Sklodowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 302-831-2961.
- Five Lerner Students Receive Alteryx SparkED Graduate Scholarship - Five Lerner master of science in business analytics and information management students were awarded the Alteryx SparkED Graduate Scholarship, a program designed to support and encourage the education of future data analytics professionals.
- What is a STEM Degree - What are the advantages of STEM degrees? What are STEM-designated degrees? And, how can foreign students harness them to optimize their education and professional experiences in the U.S.?
- What is business analytics? - What do business analysts do? How much do they make? Could the career be right for you? Find out in this straightforward introduction to the field.
- PCAOB Names UD Lerner’s Jennifer Joe to New Advisory Groups - UD Lerner's Jennifer Joe has been named to the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board's (PCAOB) Investor Advisory Group (IAG) and Standards and Emerging Issues Advisory Group (SEIAG).
- Lifelong Lerner: Mingxing Gong - Mingxing Gong, a member of UD’s Lerner Class of 2022, shared his favorite UD memories, how he has grown during his time at UD and his plans following graduation.