Business Undeclared Major
Are you sure you want to study business, but not sure which major to choose? You’re not alone: 30% of students in the Lerner College enroll as business undeclared majors.
Introductory courses in the various business fields – like our first semester Basics of Business course – will help you discover which areas of business inspire, interest and motivate you. These courses, combined with numerous hands-on learning opportunities, will help you to find your passion and master the skills you need to become a leader in your field.
By your sophomore year, you’ll be ready to choose the major(s) and minor(s) that are best for you.
At Lerner, you’ll find:
- Engaging student groups, like the student-managed $2 million dollar Blue Hen Investment Fund
- A Career Services team that will help prepare you to find the career of your dreams
- Faculty who are passionate about their research and the success of Lerner students
- Hands-on learning opportunities in our classrooms and learning labs
- Internships with top firms, a Wall Street-level trading center and over 100 study abroad course options
Learn more about undergraduate admissions requirements, deadlines, tuition and financial aid available to you.